Should I Hire a Commercial Property Manager
harkins / August 20, 2015
When you purchase a commercial property, you acquire a lot of responsibilities. If you’re up for the challenge of renting out spaces, collecting rent, maintaining the premises and advertising the property to potential lessees, congratulations! You’re one of the few owners of a commercial property who has the time and drive to wear so many hats. If that sounds like a lot of work to you, you’re not alone. Hiring a professional property manager is an option that many owners choose.
If you’re wondering if you could use the services of a property manager, take a look at these services a property manager performs.
- Advertising and marketing the property for potential clients.
- Lease and sale of units in the property.
- Collect monthly rent.
- Administrative duties of the property including maintenance, property taxes, mortgages and insurance.
- Overseeing of the maintenance vendors.
The property managers at Harkins Commercial Real Estate have extensive experience in managing properties, and our three main goals to reach for every owner we maintain property in Florida:
- Achieve the objective of the property owner
- Generate income for the ownership
- Preserve or increase the property value
If you feel like you’d rather have an experienced company take care of the time consuming and complicated aspects of owning a commercial property, give Harkins Commercial a call. We have many years of experience in meeting our goals for the owners we manage property for.
« Previous Next »