Investing in Commercial Real Estate? Consider Tenant Representation
As your resource for Commercial Real Estate in Orlando, Harkins Commercial Real Estate offers Tenant Representation. If you own a business, chances are that you have enough on your plate without adding tenant concerns into the mix.
With Harkins Commercial Real Estate serving as your Tenant Representation, you’re free to focus on day-to-day business operations. Your Tenant Representation will be able to get the answers to several pertinent questions when selecting a lease space. These questions include:
- Do my business’ customers live in the area?
- Is the space accessible to public transportation?
- Will the space be built-out to the needs of the business?
- Is there quality ingress and egress?
- Are there competing businesses in the area?
- Are other businesses present that may draw in customers?
- What are total costs for each month?
- What kind of annual rate increases are expected?
When leasing a commercial property, it is important to feel confident in your decision. If you’re interested in having Commercial Tenant Representation on your side during this process, contact Harkins Commercial Real Estate for additional information.
« Previous Next »