The Positives of Property Management
Investing in commercial real estate is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make, but the decisions don’t end once you purchase your property. One of the next big decisions you’ll face is whether or not to hire a property management team. Here at Harkins Commercial Real Estate there are several reasons why we feel strongly about hiring a property manager to look after the needs of your property and your tenants. A qualified property manager will:
- Promote your property and select quality tenants that will add value to your property.
- Negotiate leases.
- Collect rent and properly address any issues with tenants.
- Deal with properties, tenants, and the laws concerning commercial real estate on a daily basis.
- Handle all types of maintenance of the buildings and surrounding property including but not limited to repairs, minor renovations for new tenants, landscaping, electrical, and plumbing.
- Generate regular reports concerning occupancy, rent roll, budget and return on investment.
While you should be hesitant to hand these responsibilities over to just anyone, choosing the right team will have a positive impact on your ROI. Contact our team here at Harkins today to talk with our Sanford commercial real estate professionals about improving your ROI through competent property management.
« Previous Next »