Commercial Real Estate Stats Booming in Orange County
As your resource for Commercial Real Estate in Orlando, we are constantly keeping up to date with changes in the economy and the Real Estate market. Recently the Orlando Business Journal released an article covering a few facts concerning Orange County that Real Estate professionals are confident will positively impact the entire Real Estate market.
- 55% of all commercial construction within Orange County in 2013 was attributed to apartment complexes.
- There are an upcoming 50 residential developments including 3,800 homes and 25 major commercial developments.
- $1.1 billion was invested into new business assets in Orange County.
- In 2013 5,200 new business accounts were created in Orange County.
- Orange County commercial construction values in 2013 reached $562 million.
This is an exciting time for Commercial Real Estate in the Orlando area. If you have been considering dipping your feet into pool of Commercial Real Estate, there’s no better time than the present. Contact the experts at Harkins Commercial Real Estate to find out how to get started.
« Previous Next »